2.11.2008

The Count

The count now stands at 3-2. No, I'm not calling a baseball game... that's the grants funded count.

Last week we got another no and then this morning, another yes.

Total grant dollars raised so far is $13,500.

I shouldn't just count grant dollars funded, but it's the easier rolling number to keep track of. I know other things I'm doing are adding to the grand total -- bringing in matching gifts from donors' employers because we sent them a reminder letter that it was their responsibility to process the match. Trying to get donors to make good on the pledges they made at our annual fundraiser last fall.

But the grants are the things I see most closely as living or dying based solely on the quality of my work.

The big grants are still outstanding. *Finger crossed*

No comments:

VISTA Service Ticker