12.19.2007

More good updates

I got to work this morning to discover an email from a foundation telling me that Starfish had been approved to submit a full grant proposal.

This email thrilled me to no end because it was in response to the first ever preliminary proposal I wrote, back oh about 8 weeks ago, when I really had no idea how to do this grantwriting thing. As always, this e-mail saying a full proposal can be submitted contains the boilerplate language about how this doesn't guarantee funding. But still, I'm pretty excited to start to see some results from my earlier work.

Also, the end-of-the-year appeal letter I wrote has been delivered to mailboxes all around. It's about the second such appeal letter Starfish has ever sent, but we think the letter looks great and we're just waiting for the check to start arriving.

No comments:

VISTA Service Ticker