So far, I've packed up five boxes and hauled them into the garage where we can store our stuff during the move. This afternoon, I also erased my "Word List" board, after I copied it all down into a computer file. The board also had the definitions of "inputs," "outputs," "goals," and "outcomes" and I used that side for reference every time I wrote a grant.
It's strange to be unpacking the blue office as its really, finally starting to feel like my workspace after more than a year here.
And just to prove that construction is really happening, here's a photo I took for the newsletter. This is the upstairs training room.